Thursday, December 23, 2010

Snowphie

Don't worry, this is from last year.



There's no snow on the ground here in Philly at the moment.

Also, we got her a new coat shortly after this surprise blizzard. She was about 7 or 8 months old in this picture, and baby puppies grow FAST. Her coat is no longer cropped.

Things I've been up to this week:

- copious amounts of work
- forcing myself back into a regular workout schedule (averaging 3-4x per week - yes, I should be going more like 5-6 times, but baby steps...this is better than my 2-3x that I'd slipped into)
- running shorter and faster - I LOVE INTERVALS! they're good for avoiding the hamster wheel syndrome
- hosting a dinner party
- making holiday treats
- hunting down Candy-Cane Joe-Joe's (sold out everywhere - EXCEPT for the store by Allison's parents' house! HOORAY FOR FRIENDS!)
- attempting to make my own Candy Cane Joe-Joe's...which was an epic fail.

I'll share my adventures with everyone shortly. SWEAR!

1 comment:

  1. Aw what an adorable photo

    I've been working so much this week, I'm starting to feel like I don't have a life.
    I need to get back into a regular workout schedule...asap!

    ReplyDelete