Thursday, January 14, 2010

"Lookin' like a fool with yo' pants on the ground"

I've always known that I have some...hmm...electic...taste in music.

But tonight, when I was in the middle of my 40-minute hill walk, it really hit me that...you know what? It might just be BAD taste in music.

Here's tonight's playlist:

"Goodbye Girl," Squeeze (remember that Under Armor commercial from a few years back with Heather Mitts?)
"Breakout," Miley Cyrus
"Single Ladies," Beyonce
"Bad Romance," Lady Gaga (I am officially the last person on this train...I JUST heard this song for the first time over Christmas)
"Right Round," Flo Rida
"Viva la Gloria!" Green Day (my favorite band -- hands down)
"Just Dance," Lady Gaga
"Bat Out of Hell," Meatloaf
"Bouncing Off the Walls Again," Sugarcult
"Pour Some Sugar on Me," Def Leppard
"Drunken Lullabies," Flogging Molly
"Good Girls Go to Heaven (Bad Girls Go Everywhere)," Meatloaf
"In the Ayer," Flo Rida feat. Will-I-Am
"When I Grow Up," Pussycat Dolls
"A Little Less Sixteen Candles, a Little More Touch Me," Fallout Boy
"Everything Louder than Everything Else," Meatloaf
"Welcome to the Black Parade," My Chemical Romance
"Krazy Glue," Less than Jake
"Only the Good Die Young," Me First & the Gimme Gimmes

Um...yeah. That would be not one, not two, but THREE Meatloaf songs. With Lady Gaga, and LTJ, and a little Miley just for good measure.

Yup. Bad taste.

But...it did get "pants on the ground" out of my head for about an hour!

1 comment:

  1. Whateves, Lady Gaga is awesome so obviously that means you don't have bad taste in music :)

    ReplyDelete